Beanpod Candles Blog

Beanpod Candles are a candle lovers dream candle! These 100% soy candles are quickly becoming America's favorite candle. Simply put if you want soot free candles, metal free wicks, realistic scents, wonderful colors, enviromentally friendly candles that does not cause all the allergy problems this candle is for you and your family.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Beanpod Candle Testamonials

We want to hear from you....What are your favorite scents, why do you love Beanpod Candles, what unique ways to you use Beanpod Candles...Click on the comment buttom below to post your thoughts on Beanpod Candles

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a recent family outing to a country farm I picked up a couple of Beanpod candles. I had never used a soy candle before but I have been concerned over the years about how my wax based candles burn. I was so thrilled with the smell and burn quality of the Beanpod candle that once I was done with the first two I immediately got online and ordered more.
There will be no more candles from a very famous candle store that I frequent. I am hooked on the smell, burn time, burn quality and no soot of the Beanpod candles. This is a wonderfully strong scented candle with a wonderful burn. I am in love with Beanpod and I tell all of my friends about how much better quality the Beanppod candle is. Not only do I feel my children and my family are breathing in better air quality while burning a Beanpod candle but the scent is wonderful. I have never been a consumer of cheap candles and I am quite the candle lover but once I came across Beanpod I threw the other name brand company candles out! Keep up the good work Beanpod!
A FOREVER BEANPODER!!

 
At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O, I have to say that they burn very nicely and smell wonderful! I haven't tried a whole lot of scents, but I always love the bakery scents : ) Go natural wax candles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home