Beanpod Candles Blog

Beanpod Candles are a candle lovers dream candle! These 100% soy candles are quickly becoming America's favorite candle. Simply put if you want soot free candles, metal free wicks, realistic scents, wonderful colors, enviromentally friendly candles that does not cause all the allergy problems this candle is for you and your family.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Favorite Scents of Beanpod Candles


With so many scents to choose from it can be hard to pick just one. Here is a few helpful suggustions. The top seller nationwide in Earthly Embrace. Other top sellers are Floral: Eucalptus Lavendar and Gardenia, Citrus: Orange Vanilla and Lemon Cirtus, Food: Apple Pie and Whipped Cream, Earthy: Adirondack Mountians and Cedar Chest, Light Scents: Ocean Mist and Fresh Linen and my personal favorites are Chai Latte. What are your favorite Beanpod Candle scents?

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say the food and citrus scents are my favotite. I also enjoy the ocean mist it is a nice light scent.

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Sugared Spruce. It smells like the sweet Spruce of the outdoors and when you walk through the door it makes you feel so homey. I love the earthy woodsy scents.

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My most favorite scent ever is Heather!!! For the life of me I can't figure out why it is being discontinued.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home